Count your blessings - July 2017


  1. A funny running sheep in the field next to the highway
  2. A management seminar in a beautiful setting of a historic Belgian castle
  3. Rocking your baby asleep in your arms again after being away for a couple of days
  4. Free gazpacho in the company fridge
  5. Listening to a city garden full of criquets just before bedtime through the open garden doors
  6. A good playground daycare service just behind the corner, filled with classmate children
  7. A daycare that only closes 6 days in summer
  8. Working from home in the Ardennes
  9. Renovations that progress and spaces that transform into new rooms
  10. A care center, a hospital and a pharmacy all on Sunday duty within walking distance from each other when  you need all 3 of them
  11. Getting a new ergonomic chair in the office
  12. A squirrel racing across the road at a safe distance from my car and a little later a rabbit racing in the field next to the road.
  13. Sharing the room with a mosquito at night but waking up without bites


This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts